06 July 2010

God created the heavens and the earth...

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. In my blog I will be discussing anything and everything, from ice cream to my incredible God.

I will soon be starting a series of blogs entitled "Salvation: There's More To It Than You Think." Aaah, you may be thinking something like, "What?! I heard salvation was easy" or "I didn't think you had to do anything for it" or other thoughts along those lines...well, don't worry, you're right. So stick around (OK, just keep returning instead) to see what I mean.


I am human. I am not a theologian. I study the Bible and will do everything I can, including pray and research, to ensure that I write nothing that is counter to God's precious, holy Word that was written down for us. If I write anything that seems questionable to you, ask me about it, please. I do not want to write something that may lead anyone in the wrong direction or lead them to question the truth. Also, if you just plain don't understand something, let me know; I will make every effort to explain it better. If I don't know it, I will research it and get others' views and opinions.

Your comments are much appreciated. Feel free to write about what you'd like, but any vulgar posts (including language and topic) are unwanted and will be deleted.

I don't consider myself to be a prayer warrior, but I certainly do speak to my heavenly Father and He listens. So if you have any pray requests, list them, I will most certainly pray about them.

I pray you have a most wonderfully blessed day.

Niki Ƹ>Ï<Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment