25 August 2010

Let Me Know What You Want

Hi everyone. 

Please give me any suggestions for studies that you’d like to see!  Anything will be appreciated and seriously considered.  I want to post what you want to see, so don’t hesitate to ask.

Some future topics I’d like to discuss are suffering, what Bible is right for you, love, our resurrection/glorification, the beatitudes, and attributes of God.  I would also like to discuss evolution/creationism, old/young earth, and other issues that arise between the Bible and “science.”  Things such as school issues, government issues regarding Christianity/religion, and persecution are things I’d like do too.  I hope to get another post on one of these topics within a week, so don’t tune out! :).

May God bless you as He’s blessed me.

Niki Ƹ>Ï<Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment